Hacking is it possible to play Sonic CD yet?

abort_user

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think so. i dont think sega cd games have been emulated yet. but i hope they become emulated soon. my sega cd bit the dust a while ago.

koola2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works on the PSP (pico) so I guess the wii would have the processing power to run it from the SD card. Just need someone clever to convert it like a zx81 for the wii (he converted a lot of emulator to work on the PSP)

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
You could always just download the Sonic Gems Collection for the Gamecube
I have that.It has no Sonic CD.

Also for you guise who are looking for a new sonic game there is shadow hedgehog in the works.It's a hack of the first sonic it changes the music,mood,everything to evil,and me and the guise back at it,but it make take a little while.Who do you think makes the sprites.
tongue.gif

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sonic CD is indeed on sonic gems collection. Are you sure you're not looking at sonic mega collection, which is a different compilation ?

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flobo said:
Sonic CD is indeed on sonic gems collection. Are you sure you're not looking at sonic mega collection, which is a different compilation ?
*Slaps himself*
Yes you are correct.I was talking about mega collection.Never knew there was a gems collection.
*Slaps himself again*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk