ROM Hack Is it possible to pay for someone to hack my 3ds

Irontailfin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am new to this place, but, would anyone be able to help me hack my new Nintendo 3ds xl? I just wanna mod smash bros and get home screen backgrounds. Thanks in advance.

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
:nds: is it possible to jailbreak a ver. 11.6

Either you use a flashcart or use the seedminer technique. Both can be done yourself. If you already have a flashcart then use that if not use seedminer style and buy the game from eshop.

go to 3ds.guide and follow the steps to install CFW

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idc what anyone says, I have BRICKED one already. I have since replaced it. I now have an old 3ds on 11.8? (latest update) and a new one on 11.6.0-39. I would like to have the new one (11.6) hacked so my husband and i dont have to buy double copies of our favorite games, so .Cia files, homebrew and custom themes are all I'm after. I have read the holy 3ds guide and followed it but I still bricked one. I have an r4 gold pro card (2014 bought it for ds lite back In the day) for ntrboot. If anyone is interested in doing it for me, (cheap) or really walking me through it, that would be awesome. Last time, I did something with god mode and somehow, i bricked it. Its just a backlit black screen. It's now for parts so don't let anyone tell you it can't happen. And if its a rare occurrence, I'm not surprised it happened to me. Tia for any help out advice

Last edited by Bubblegoose90,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Idc what anyone says, I have BRICKED one already. I have since replaced it. I now have an old 3ds on 11.8? (latest update) and a new one on 11.6.0-39. Both are us consoles. I want one with cfw so we dint have to buy double copies of our favorite games, and I want homebrew and custom themes. I have read the holy 3ds guide and followed it but I still bricked one. I have an r4 gold pro card (2014 bought it for ds lite back I n the day) for ntrboot. If anyone is interested in doing it for me, (cheap) or really walking me through it, that would be awesome. Last time, I did something with god mode and somehow, i bricked it. Its just a backlit black screen. It's note for parts so don't let anyone tell you it can't happen. And if its a rare occurrence, I'm not surprised it happened to me. Tia for any help out advice
You could just follow the guide using NTRBoot.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ntrboot
There hasn't been a single recorded brick from anyone who's properly followed the Guide. Also your black screen is completely fixable using GM9.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I've tried fixing it but I thought I'd need a new motherboard. And the finalizing part of the guide has me confused cause i don't want most of those programs...

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I played around with the bricked 3ds and i can load godmode9 explorer when i hold start and power. I don't have the original sd card or any sd in it. I can get one... Can I set the system back to factory stock? Id really like to sell it if I can get it working as I don't need three of them. I know this is unrelated to the original question and in sorry if im breaking any rules. Im another newbie looking for some help.

Last edited by Bubblegoose90,

BetterDuck

I am truly remarded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I played around with the bricked 3ds and i can load godmode9 explorer when i hold start and power. I don't have the original sd card or any sd in it. I can get one... Can I set the system back to factory stock? Id really like to sell it if I can get it working as I don't need three of them. I know this is unrelated to the original question and in sorry if im breaking any rules. Im another newbie looking for some help.
An sd card is a pretty big deal, especially if you don't have ctrnand. Try putting one in and see if it boots to the homescreen.

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An sd card is a pretty big deal, especially if you don't have ctrnand. Try putting one in and see if it boots to the homescreen.
It didn't have one when I bought it used on eBay. I bought it for the firmware it was on because it was required to be under like 9. Something to add cfw. I've tried everything. Sd card, no card. Ctrtransfer, update boot9strap, and every other thing anyone has told me to try. It's just not working. I did a crap job of cfw last year and I was just gonna replace the mobo because they're relatively cheap for o3ds.... Idk what else to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1