Misc Is it possible to mod the vWii in Aroma?

xXSoulGeoXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Aroma doesn't support the .elf format ;)
Should doing everything with tiramisu and then booting into Aroma should be fine?
I myself wanna know if this is okay

I got Tiramisu and Aroma ready in my Wii U SD card myself
should launching the vWii when using Aroma not create problems?
or is the vWii not affected by which environment you are loaded in the Wii U?

Oby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, im wondering if you can mod the vWii in aroma. There is a elf file you need to install which concerns me a bit.
You cannot mod vWii using Aroma, at least not with the mods/ tools out at the moment. The closest thing to this you can do is with the "evWii" (Enhanced vWii) plugin for Aroma which lets you modify the screen size of the vWii.

If you're referring to Compat Installer, I recommend using Tiramisu for that and then switching back to Aroma when you're done installing The Homebrew Channel on the vWii.

Should doing everything with tiramisu and then booting into Aroma should be fine?
I myself wanna know if this is okay

I got Tiramisu and Aroma ready in my Wii U SD card myself
should launching the vWii when using Aroma not create problems?
or is the vWii not affected by which environment you are loaded in the Wii U?
Personally I recommend doing everything with Aroma and ditch Tiramisu. Aroma is the future of Wii U modding, Tiramisu is not needed unless you run some old/ niche programs. If something isnt working in Aroma for you likely there is a workaround for it.

As for the vWii questions, the vWii is not affected by either Tiramisu or Aroma. Aroma does have a plugin named evWii that allows you to modify the screen size of vWii but that is the extent of vWii modding that is available at the moment through Aroma until/ if anybody releases more tools/ mods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.