is it possible to merge ps4 dlc pkgs with the game as one pkg then install it on the ps4

tommy28 Jun 23, 2018.

1. tommy28
    OP

tommy28 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2017
    hi everyone right can i ask a question right is it possible to merge ps4 dlc pkgs with the game as one pkg cos i have got a game marvel vs capcom infinite ps4 game and i was able to find also the complete dlc pack for this installing the game is not the problem right but the dlc pack which i got there is 60 pkgs some of them are characters and the rest of them are costumes and there is other stuff like more weapons for the game right so what i thought of is can this be done where you merge the game with all the dlc as one pkg cos the game is a pkg and the dlc are pkg cos really i know that you have the games/pkgs on the hard drive not in a folder i have put my dlc in a folder cos putting on the hard drive with the games/pkgs it does not look right at all and really i just have the games on my hard drive and the dlc in a folder so what i thought of is instead of installing all the dlc i thought can the game be merge with all the dlc as one pkg then when i install the game it will come up with all the unlockable stuff that might be better then installing all the pkg dlc of the game is just to have one pkg which is the game and the dlc in one pkg i know it can be done cos horizon zero dawn when that came out for the ps4 the game came out then dlc of the game came out then when horizon zero dawn the complete edition came out that has all the dlc in the game so when you install that one horizon zero dawn the complete edition pkg that is one pkg of the game with all the dlc so i know for sure this can be done so does anyone know of a way to merge all the dlc and the game as one pkg

2. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Just as a tip: people are more likely to read and therefore possibly respond to your posts if you use proper punctuation. You unloaded a huge wall of text.

Anywhoo, on topic: if the PS4 is anything like the PS3, you can just extract the pkg, copy & paste & overwrite files then repackage and fake sign them. Why don't you try it and let us know of your results?

Mo Poge likes this.
  3. tommy28
    OP

tommy28 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2017
    what do you mean by you can just extract the pkg, copy & paste & overwrite files then repackage and fake sign them how do you do that then if it will work can all the dlc and the game be put as one pkg the game and the dlc are all ready fake pkgs i just would like to know if it is possible to merge or join all the dlc pkgs and the game as one pkg

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    There are apps that can extract pkg files. Try extracting all packages and combining their contents then repackaging them and fake signing them. You might as well search elsewhere for detailed instructions because at least one of the steps involves copyrighted code and can't be shared here.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted