Hardware Hacking ROM Hack Misc Is it possible to make a save compatible with a different 3ds cartridge

5aLyxy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm new to 3ds hacking and just had a question. So I recently just found my old power saves backup bin files for mh4u. Unfortunately, I do not have the original cartridge so I bought a new one. I have successfully injected it into the new cartridge using powersaves with no issues. When I boot up the game on the 3ds it gives me an error that says " the save data cannot be used and will be formatted". I was wondering if there is any way to make the save data work with the new cartridge. any help is appreciated, thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm new to 3ds hacking and just had a question. So I recently just found my old power saves backup bin files for mh4u. Unfortunately, I do not have the original cartridge so I bought a new one. I have successfully injected it into the new cartridge using powersaves with no issues. When I boot up the game on the 3ds it gives me an error that says " the save data cannot be used and will be formatted". I was wondering if there is any way to make the save data work with the new cartridge. any help is appreciated, thanks!
Make a new save, dump it, and hex compare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night