Is it possible to load Sneek from HBC or Wii Menu?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BryceOne, Apr 20, 2010.

Apr 20, 2010
  1. BryceOne
    OP

BryceOne Newbie

Is there an alternate way to load Sneek... like from the Homebrew Channel or Wii Menu? I have the NAND Backup on USB HDD, but I dont want to have to swap the SD each time (from the SD with all my homebrew and Wiiware, to the one that boots the NAND backup)

2. megatron_lives

Member megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I don't use SNEEK but I'm sure you can get a "switch" which would mean you could keep the same SD card in the wii with the SNEEK files on it, it would just be "deactivated". That way when you do want to boot you backup NAND dump, you can turn the switch back on, and reboot using SNEEK.

Like I said, I don't use SNEEK and haven't looked into it, but I do remember there being a bootmii swtich channel floating around.

Sorry that's not too much help, and i'm sure someone will shot me down, but every little helps!

3. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Isn't sneek booting if your bootmii.ini is set to autoboot hbc ?? If that's the case, you can always set delay to 30 seconds and set autoboot to system menu ??

Pip'

4. megatron_lives

Member megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  5. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    check my sig, its a channel that loads IOS254/bootmii/SNEEK, Black Edition also available

6. harmor

Member harmor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If you have BootMii as IOS you can go to the Homebrew Channel, press the "Home" button on the Wii remote and from there launch BootMii.
    I don't know if it would work if BootMii is boot2.