Is it possible to install VC titles to the system menu?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by The Frenchman, Jan 22, 2017.

1. The Frenchman
    OP

The Frenchman GBAtemp Fan

Apr 13, 2008
    Canada
    I can launch homebrew on my WiiU (know how)

I already own all the games I'd like to play on my TV (Nintendo DS), I already have ways to play NES/SNES games in HD on my TV (Hidef NES, Retron 5 and NES Classic) I'd really like to play Nintendo DS on my TV.

Is it already possible to install Nintendo DS *WADS* (dunno what formats WiiU uses) to the system menu or is it Loadiine only?

Sorry to sound like a noob and ask, I checked some guides in here but everything has moved so fast in the last year that I lost track.

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2016
    France
  3. The Frenchman
    OP

Apr 13, 2008
    Canada
    As I seem to understand the best alternative would be to go rednand. I'll have a look on this. Thanks!

4. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You don't need rednand. Just use the latest haxchi and hold "B" on booting it for sig patches

5. The Frenchman
    OP

Apr 13, 2008
    Canada
    I'm just getting started I loitterally came back to this whole scene last week and just booted homebrew loader as a test just like a "hello world"...

So I'm really not sure how to go, I remember downloading injects for Wii at the time on some website, do you think I could find already made injects I could just upload to my WiiU?

I'm wondering also, I guess rednand would require some kind of flashing of the WiiU's original nand... what about haxchi?