1. Knucklesfan

OP Knucklesfan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys. Pretty weird question, but i was wondering if it was possible for me to install Flashme on a DSLite without the usage of a slot 2 card. Sure, I own one, but I don't think it will work. (If you're wondering, I have a supercard mini sd. Perhaps that could work) I also own an R4i gold 3ds version from around 2013, 2012. Is there any possible way i could install with my setup? Also, are there any risks with doing this? I want to do this because A: I want to be able to run modded Download play for testing reasons, and I like the idea of being able to run unsigned code from my GBA flashcard

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Sure, I've installed it twice but never had a slot-2 flashcard :)

I wonder what made you think of this? You're not the first person I see with this misconception either...

3. migles

migles All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me

China
    you usually install flashme using a slot 1 flashcart... you are probably confused?
    i mean, that was why you would need flashme, to run the slot 2 card in NDS mode..

4. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Gambia, The
    Originally you would install flashme with a passme/slot-2 combo because there were no slot-1 cards. Current flashcards make most of the flashme features useless.
    Anyways, use the slot-1 card to install flashme.

5. YaBoyCaptainToad
    This message by YaBoyCaptainToad has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, May 4, 2018.
    May 3, 2018 Show
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - possible, install, Flashme