Hacking Is it possible to install enso and h-encore to ur0?

spriteice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As per title, I have tried to install them using Application Storage Manager but the both do not want to launch once they are moved. Other apps like VitaShell and AutoPlugin work fine.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I just want to safe guard in case anything happens to my memory stick.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As per title, I have tried to install them using Application Storage Manager but the both do not want to launch once they are moved. Other apps like VitaShell and AutoPlugin work fine.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I just want to safe guard in case anything happens to my memory stick.

Thanks in advance.
Nope can't be done

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just want to safe guard in case anything happens to my memory stick.
If this was a Vita1000 I would have said to repartition it to have an internal memory card, but your sig says you have a Vita2000 so what are you asking for? You don't need a memory card at all! :)

spriteice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If this was a Vita1000 I would have said to repartition it to have an internal memory card, but your sig says you have a Vita2000 so what are you asking for? You don't need a memory card at all! :)

I have a 64gb memory card but just wanted to have some essential apps on the internal memory in case anything happens to the memory card :)

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance.
Enso once installed can only be wiped out of the system through own the enso installer..if you want vitashell permanent you have to install it like a system app...

Enviado de meu XT1095 usando o Tapatalk

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a 64gb memory card but just wanted to have some essential apps on the internal memory in case anything happens to the memory card :)
Yeah, so don't bother with that ur0 hack, but rather backup them to your computer with QCMA, remove the memory card, and restore the backup (which will go to ux0, of course, which by default [no memory card and no 3rd party storage drivers] means the virtual memory card partition also known as imc0) :)

Reactions: spriteice

spriteice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, so don't bother with that ur0 hack, but rather backup them to your computer with QCMA, remove the memory card, and restore the backup (which will go to ux0, of course, which by default [no memory card and no 3rd party storage drivers] means the virtual memory card partition also known as imc0) :)
So when i re-insert the memory card they will stay on internal storage?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So when i re-insert the memory card they will stay on internal storage?
Yep, remember all those names (vs0, ux0, etc) are just mountpoints, not partitions, and in particular ux0 can have various partitions mounted to it in normal operation (only one at a time, of course)

Reactions: spriteice

spriteice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yep, remember all those names (vs0, ux0, etc) are just mountpoints, not partitions, and in particular ux0 can have various partitions mounted to it in normal operation (only one at a time, of course)
Excellent advice, this works way better than what I was doing! Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night