Is it possible to implement the Wii U Pro Controller with some Emulator in vWii Mode

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TerryHomes, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TerryHomes
    OP

TerryHomes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2011
    My Question:

Is it possible to implement the Wii U Pro Controller with some Emulator in vWii Mode. For Example Snes,GBA,N64 oder PSX Emulators ?

2. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    Is it possible to use the search function or just freakin scroll down the screen a little bit, because there is the same freakin question like 10 threads under this thread? sry, but seriously....

yes, it is, IF the homebrew developer adds support for it into his emulator
    for now that should only be devolution

3. TerryHomes
    OP

TerryHomes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2011
  4. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

Jan 31, 2009
    United States
    They're open source, so theoretically anyone can make their own branch off of it and do it, but implementation is not easy.

The code that tuidj used to pull it off on Devolution I don't believe is open source, so somebody either needs to share their code or somebody needs to re-invent the wheel.

TerryHomes likes this.
  5. Refriger8tor

Refriger8tor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2013
    United States
    A kitchen near you.
    But tuedj did share the source code for Devolution I thought? I mean I assume that he excluded the antipiracy measures but did he not include the PS3 and Wii U Pro controller portions as well?

6. Refriger8tor

Refriger8tor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2013
    United States
    A kitchen near you.
    Also Crediar's stuff is open source