Hardware Is it possible to gift a game from Eshop?

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gifting was only ever available on the Wii Shop Channel, but the eShop has no such feature.

I don't think its even possible to gift a game anymore on the Wii shop channel since that relied on WiiConnect24 which required both sender and recipient to register each other's Wii number before given the option to send to that person's Wii. Since messages can't be sent anymore then it is unknown whether the gift notification will arrive under these circumstances.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't think its even possible to gift a game anymore on the Wii shop channel since that relied on WiiConnect24 which required both sender and recipient to register each other's Wii number before given the option to send to that person's Wii. Since messages can't be sent anymore then it is unknown whether the gift notification will arrive under these circumstances.
You're right, that's why I used past tense. :)

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw man. Gifting was the coolest thing. I remember my friend got me Lost Winds for my birthday. I had never heard of it and then BAM, it was right waiting to be played on my home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.