Is it possible to get Just Dance Wii U WUP version?

Dahlia098

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i've got a few weeks ago Just Dance Wii U (from the japanese series) for Loadiine GX2. But then i wanted to play it on my Wii U in my USB with CFW (i didn't bother to activate Mocha every time i started the console). I tried to get it with the UTikDownloadHelper, but when it appears the download screen nothing happens. I can't select none of the check boxes and download. Then i searched with the Wii U USB Helper but also nothing happened, when i read the title it has the game name and a note in brackets: DISC ONLY, ONLY UPDATES AND DLC. The same thing with Youkai Watch Just Dance. It's possible to install a game in WUP format when it has only a disc version? If its not, i'll be okay with it, but if its possible, then i'll do it no matter what.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"Youkai Watch Just Dance" is a Wii game AFAIK. but possible to install if you convert it.

Try with Wii U USB Helper. Or search first into *the sesame of titlekeys* to see if it's available.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You will need to dump it from an original bluray/WUD image, if you want a legit version

Or convert the extracted ("loadiine") format to .app, if you don't care about legitness

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol