Hacking Is it possible to get Homebrew on Xbox one without messing with the hardware inside the console?

OPRmantic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

I was just wondering if it was possible to get Homebrew on Xbox one without messing with the hardware inside the console? I want to mod the console without having to buy any modchips.

D

Deleted User

Yes it's possible via developer mode. But I don't have Xbox one so I don't know how it's done.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Dev mode at this point is only useful for emulators, if you're referring to a "cfw" then it's very unlikely without some hardware mod, it'll probably be just like the 360 where you'll need to modify the board in some fashion, or maybe dev mode research may lead to something

you can run emulators, you cannot pirate or mod games or run cfw, some sort of hardmod would likely be used if full hombrew access is achieved, I won't say softmodding is %100 unlikely but don't count on a "flash drive mod" for xbone to happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1