Is it possible to get emunand on 11.4?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TheModHead, Jun 18, 2017.

1. TheModHead
    OP

TheModHead Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    United States
    A bit of backstory here: I have was browsing around on this thread reading everything (Don't know why, just wasting time I guess) and at one point, they started talking about pandaifying there 3DS, I thought it was dumb, but then I got curious, so I thought about getting an EmuNand so I could have it without destroying my system. But I can't find a tutorial for doing it on 11.4.

So, is it possible to get an EmuNand on 11.4, if yes, is it possible to without a gateway, if its not possible without a gateway but possible with one, I'd still like to know how to do to it. Some system info is, I have a blue Old 2DS with a 943 Toshiba Nand, on 11.4.0-37U with Boot9strap, Luma CFW v8.0, region is US and a 16GB SD card. (Not sure if all that info is needed, but put it all just in case)
    It seems like people think this is a troll, but I promise it isn't, I actually want to know, I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Last edited by TheModHead, Jun 19, 2017