Hacking Question Is it possible to get banned with a permanently offline EmuMMC?

Aternel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!

I want to hack my Switch, and i've been looking at the possibilites.

I own a launch Switch, and i've always refrained from modifying it because of the ban risk. With the launch of the Mariko units, i've been thinking about buying a new unit, and hacking my old Switch, which would eliminate any ban risk, but I'd prefer to only own one.

My question is: If I hack my launch Switch, create an EmuMMC, keep it offline forever, and continue to play online on the SysNAND, would I be at risk?

In case I get banned: Would I be able to transfer my profile to a new (patched) Switch?

Thank you

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I want to hack my Switch, and i've been looking at the possibilites.

I own a launch Switch, and i've always refrained from modifying it because of the ban risk. With the launch of the Mariko units, i've been thinking about buying a new unit, and hacking my old Switch, which would eliminate any ban risk, but I'd prefer to only own one.

My question is: If I hack my launch Switch, create an EmuMMC, keep it offline forever, and continue to play online on the SysNAND, would I be at risk?

In case I get banned: Would I be able to transfer my profile to a new (patched) Switch?

Thank you
Accounts don't get banned systems do

Aternel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Accounts don't get banned systems do

So that means I would be able to unlink my Nintendo Account from the banned Switch, and link it to a new system, and the new system doesn't get banned?
What about profile transfer? For saves like Splatoon 2, Pokémon

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that means I would be able to unlink my Nintendo Account from the banned Switch, and link it to a new system, and the new system doesn't get banned?
Get online sub so saves r uploaded to the cloud

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

You account/purchased eshop games can all get xfered. Saved game data will be lost with an ipatched board switch. I also suggest not buying a second switch for the fear of what could happen, getting banned for correct usage of emummc is virtually non existent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night