Is it possible to flash DS with...

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Darkspark, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Darkspark
    OP

Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2006
    Hi,

I've tried a few times to no success. I am using the standard method, getting a rom image of Nintendogs and putting tem on the EZ4Lite, then loading the passme, quickly turning the DS on and off, but it just boots to a black screen.

I was just wondering if anybody had success doing this, or had an alternative method not widely known.

It works well with Supercard and Superpass2, but Ill need to wait a few weeks till I get my hands on a friends Supercard DS.

2. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2006
    london, england
    umm.....is the file .bin or .gba.nds

3. Darkspark
    OP

Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2006
    Well, Im loading in GBA mode, and then running AD3P-0.gba. It then writes a save to SRAM memory. At which point I insert my Superpass 2 and restart the DS, and it boots to white screens.

4. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2006
    london, england
    ....mmmm....

im guessing it just wont work with the superpass2. BTW, are you using a ds fat or lite?

5. Darkspark
    OP

Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2006
    DS Lite.

Its strange because others have reported success with ez4 and superpass2. What is different about the ez4lite deluxe?

6. Athlon-pv

Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
  7. Darkspark
    OP

Darkspark GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2006
    Idiot Idiot Idiot. That's Me.

Thank you SOOOO much Athlon-pv. I was renaming my sav file passme2.sav, so it was appearing in the saver folder in GBA mode, as passme2.sav.sav

Obviously, the EZ4 could not recognise that file.
    Doh!

I just renamed the .sav file in the saver folder passme2, and it works. I rebooted with the superpass 2 inserted and all my DS Roms appeared.

Now to the flashing [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice