ROM Hack Is it possible to download and install collectible badge center on a US/EUR n3ds?

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wouldn't that require a whole JP firmware though? AFAIK it modifies the HOME menu so I don't think it'd be compatible even if the app itself worked.

vulp_vibes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't speak for n3ds compatibility, but I got it to work on my us o3ds with rxtools 10.0 emunand and ntr cfw 3.0 with the jp language plugin, without the plugin it crashes on boot. All the system menu elements are already present in english.

Attachments

• badge1.png
    badge1.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 374
  • badge2.png
    badge2.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 381

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can't speak for n3ds compatibility, but I got it to work on my us o3ds with rxtools 10.0 emunand and ntr cfw 3.0 with the jp language plugin, without the plugin it crashes on boot. All the system menu elements are already present in english.
Sweet I may have to try this out. I expect it would work on n3DS too.

Edit: Works on n3DS with the 1.2 Badge Center update and 9.5 emuNAND, using Gateway.

Edit2: Problem. It looks like the ability to assign badges to folders wasn't added until 9.6, and since I'm on a n3DS I'm stuck on 9.5. Well, that makes badges a whole less useful.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It does works on O3DS if you use it in .3ds format. I have some badges on 9.9 emuNAND. The only issues is that you can't use the applications badge like an application "shortcut", since it search for the japanese app. Also, you can't buy more play session, since it uses yen.

I have a problem tough. Since I tansfered my EmuNAND on my N3DS, my NID is unavailable. Is there any way I can use the same NID for 2 different 3DS? I can't use the application without an NID :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs