Hacking Is it possible to Downgrade N3DS 10.3 using Ocarina of Time 3D?

Captain Skank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the copy of OoT3D is not hacked yet, make sure you don't go online with that 3DS at all until you set up the Tubehax DNS so you can use browserhax. My browser was blocked without my ever opening the browser.

Last edited by Captain Skank,

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a way to flash the save payload on that cart. You can do that either through a hacked 3DS or a save dongle like Action Replay Powersaves.

Even if you manage to get into HBL, though, you have only one shot to downgrade the console. If you mess up, you will be forced to update to 10.4.

Captain Skank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^That too. Mine didn't successfully downgrade without doing a system format, so you may want to ensure your one chance goes right.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everybody i have problem hear my 3ds is in 9.9.0.26 iwont to dongrade to 9.2 and when i acces to internet i have this massage to use the internet browser please update your system using the system update option
Yes, you will need either an OoT or CN cart, or emulate one with Sky3DS.

If you choose to use OoT, you will need a way to flash the game save onto it.

Also, even if you got into HBL, you have only one shot to successfully downgrade, or you will be forced to update to 10.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2