Is it possible to downgrade from 11.2 WITHOUT hardmod or DSiWareHax?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Enlapse, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Enlapse
    OP

Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2014
    Hello guys!

I was wondering if it'd be possible to downgrade from 11.2 without the need of a DSi game or hardmod? I have read over the internet a few (very little) number of tutorials for downgrading with Safehax+Fasthax, but I haven't read a single tutorial about that here in GBATemp. So, is it possible to downgrade a 11.2 WITHOUT a DSiGame or hardmod? If yes, how? (Maybe a link to the tutorial or whatever any user can give, please?)

Thank you very much!

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to link to other sites like reddit, but I found the tutorial there (one of the most "trustable" I think I have found).

2. souler92

souler92 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2017
    Netherlands
    Zidapi and Ichiriki like this.
  3. vinstage

vinstage Falling in Reverse

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    부산
    That.Guide.Will.Be.Your.Best.Friend.

It's pretty much the answer to 7/10 issues to do with CFW

4. Enlapse
    OP

Enlapse GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2014
    Okay. Thank you. I will look into it. If this is possible, then why is there any much information out there? I mean, mostly everything I can find is iwth DSiWareHax. Lol

5. vinstage

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    부산
    Gotta look in the right places I s'pose. To be honest, case is reversed for me, everything I looked into was CFW, never really DSiWareHax. That's why I installed it.

6. souler92

souler92 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2017
    Netherlands
    thats because alot of sites are from a shitload time ago. the one and only guide thats being updated and maintained is 3ds.guide

7. Holiday_Ougi

Holiday_Ougi Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Italy
    Yeah, other places are kinda outdated. You can find the latest news here, on GBATemp, on 3ds.guide on http://reddit.com/r/3dshacks and on the 3ds hacking discord

8. vinstage

Jan 24, 2017
    United Kingdom
    부산
    That's because there's no need to update them. Plailect's guide is basically noob-proof and super easy to follow.

9. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    That's quite the sentence you made there.