Homebrew Is it possible to downgrade A9LH SysNand 11.0.0-33 to 9.2.0-20 without losing A9LH?

tombi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same questions. Thanks for all the replies. I think we need a good FAQ about A9LH firm protection, maybe add such information to the guide itself. The users should be easily informed what is possible and secure to do. Or did I just miss anything in the guides?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be the point of downgrading your sysnand back to 9.2 anyway? The only thing that 9.2 gives you is ARM9 access, which you already have with a9lh

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be the point of downgrading your sysnand back to 9.2 anyway? The only thing that 9.2 gives you is ARM9 access, which you already have with a9lh
The only thing I can think of can be done by downgrading just the browser. Some people like to use older browser exploits that can edit games. I know at one point you could use the browser to hack pokemon into XY and ORAS.

Zolexic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only thing I can think of can be done by downgrading just the browser. Some people like to use older browser exploits that can edit games. I know at one point you could use the browser to hack pokemon into XY and ORAS.
He said he wants "to use Ar3ds Codes with browser", so probably this, yes.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Title should be renamed "Is it possible to downgrade AL9H SysNAND 11.0 - 9.2 without losing AL9H" to avoid confusion.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope he made a 11.0 sysnand backup with Hourglass9 :)
Saves alot of trouble when you want to go back (but before you go back make another sysnand backup of your 9.2, in case you want to go back again ;)

1 rule!
- Always make a backup of your sysnand and emunand (if you have on) before downgrading or upgrading!

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
oooor , if he want hack pokemon, extract save and edit with PC pokeHEX and reinject the save ? really i dun understand where is the point to downgrade to 9.2 ....at least if is for hack pokemon....nowadays you can use pokehex++ and pokebank ....or edit the save and reinyect it......so dumb

greetings

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worse comes to worse, if you lose a9lh, you still have an otp.bin to re-install it, though the cia of plaisysupdater should work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30