1. Tipo_Qualunque

OP Tipo_Qualunque Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Is it possible to create a forwarder for a Wii U app? I need a forwarder that can be installed via WUP Installer GX2 for FTPiiu Everywhere. I haven't found anything on the internet that could help me.

2. CrisMod

CrisMod GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    For FTPiiu, you cannot find because it's an .elf file, if it was an .rpx could be possible to do one for Installer GX2. The unique method to create the forwarded from the main WiiU menu, it's by Haxchi method ( talking about FTPiiu, for the rest of the apps some could be and some it needs different methods)....

Last edited by CrisMod, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Tipo_Qualunque
    This message by Tipo_Qualunque has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Dec 30, 2020, Reason: Thread cleanup.
    Dec 29, 2020
  4. Tipo_Qualunque

OP Tipo_Qualunque Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I've seen that thread before, but it doesn't allow you to install them via WUP Installer GX2, I should inject it into a DS game, but that's not what I was looking for.

5. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
  6. Lostbhoy
    This message by Lostbhoy has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Dec 30, 2020, Reason: Thread cleanup.
    Dec 29, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - forwarders, installed, Installer