ROM Hack Is it possible to copy soul silver save to real game?

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy the real game but I'm not starting over. Can I copy it to the retail cart (software only I'm not buying extra stuff). Last time I looked it said no but that was april.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, and since no one jumped out of the wood since then you just thought the guys who finaly did it are just playing a low ball? If it was possible (for the public) by now, it would have gotten about 10 topics if not many many more to announce it.

So i guess the answer would still be no.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theoretically you could use Pokesav to generate an AR code of your save file and then upload it to an AR device and then use the AR and code on a retail copy of the game.

But I'm not sure how the Pokesav AR code system works exactly so I could be completely wrong.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Taellon said:
Theoretically you could use Pokesav to generate an AR code of your save file and then upload it to an AR device and then use the AR and code on a retail copy of the game.

But I'm not sure how the Pokesav AR code system works exactly so I could be completely wrong.
I'm pretty sure there's a line restriction for AR codes, so he'd probably have to do it several times. Pokésav is also limited in what values it can edit, so that could be a problem as well.

Actually there is a way, it just involves opening the actual cart. Thread here.

Mahogany Rush St

Trophies
Website
www.mahoganyrush.com
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm new here but I came across and bought one of these NDS ADAPTER BACKUP SAVE GAMES NINTENDO DS LITE.

It wasn't what I was looking for but I think that Nathan576 may be able to use it for what he wants, I'm not 100% sure because it wasn't what I was after.

I was hoping that it would allow me to read my NDS original cards so that I could copy them to my N5 cart.

This is the information about the adapter;

Backup your Nintendo DS saved games to your PC, or download new saves and write them to the cartridges with the NDS Adapter. You'll be able to store your precious saves from your original games on your PC or share them with friends.
Simply plug the NDS adapter into a spare USB port on your PC, install the drivers on the included CD and plug any DS cartridge into the NDS Adaptor. The plug and play, drag and drop interface is a breeze to use and will have you backing up your saved games in no time at all. You can also download saves from the internet and write them to your original retail cartridges.

I found it on eBay, I hope that is of some help.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mahogany Rush Steve said:
Hi,

I'm new here but I came across and bought one of these NDS ADAPTER BACKUP SAVE GAMES NINTENDO DS LITE.

It wasn't what I was looking for but I think that Nathan576 may be able to use it for what he wants, I'm not 100% sure because it wasn't what I was after.

I was hoping that it would allow me to read my NDS original cards so that I could copy them to my N5 cart.

This is the information about the adapter;

Backup your Nintendo DS saved games to your PC, or download new saves and write them to the cartridges with the NDS Adapter. You'll be able to store your precious saves from your original games on your PC or share them with friends.
Simply plug the NDS adapter into a spare USB port on your PC, install the drivers on the included CD and plug any DS cartridge into the NDS Adaptor. The plug and play, drag and drop interface is a breeze to use and will have you backing up your saved games in no time at all. You can also download saves from the internet and write them to your original retail cartridges.

I found it on eBay, I hope that is of some help.
That's been around for quite sometime and that was the main recommendation for anyone who asked this. there is way to backup saves using a slot-2 but i don't believe you can write it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs