ROM Hack Question is it possible to convert South Park: The Fractured but Whole pc saves to switch

dude1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
ideally I would like to pick up where i left off in South Park: The Fractured but Whole, doesn anyone know if it is possible?

thanks

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
ideally I would like to pick up where i left off in South Park: The Fractured but Whole, doesn anyone know if it is possible?

thanks
That is so highly specific that I guess you'll have to try that out yourself - export the save on Switch, check which format it has and cross-reference with the saves on pc.

dude1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That is so highly specific that I guess you'll have to try that out yourself - export the save on Switch, check which format it has and cross-reference with the saves on pc.
fair enough, trying it so far the PC saves are a .sav file most are 4-6mb but i was mid/late game and on switch its a .data and is about 1mb but its a brand new save.

so far ive found just changing filetypes and restoring it does not work, it doesnt see a save file ingame once restored via checkpoint but i assumed that working was a long shot.

if not anyone got a mid/late game save they wanna PM me? (or ) dont mind re-playing some of the game but im primarily going back to play thr DLCs i missed

Last edited by dude1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all