Question is it possible to convert South Park: The Fractured but Whole pc saves to switch

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by dude1, Aug 5, 2018.

1. dude1
    OP

dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2006
    Canada
    Hello,
    ideally I would like to pick up where i left off in South Park: The Fractured but Whole, doesn anyone know if it is possible?

thanks

2. wurstpistole

wurstpistole I got 8 warning points

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    That is so highly specific that I guess you'll have to try that out yourself - export the save on Switch, check which format it has and cross-reference with the saves on pc.

3. dude1
    OP

dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2006
    Canada
    fair enough, trying it so far the PC saves are a .sav file most are 4-6mb but i was mid/late game and on switch its a .data and is about 1mb but its a brand new save.

so far ive found just changing filetypes and restoring it does not work, it doesnt see a save file ingame once restored via checkpoint but i assumed that working was a long shot.

if not anyone got a mid/late game save they wanna PM me? (or ) dont mind re-playing some of the game but im primarily going back to play thr DLCs i missed

Last edited by dude1, Aug 5, 2018