Is it possible to convert a save file to a 100% save through homebrew and more questions revolving around that

Jediweirdo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's some context:

I'm trying to help this person look for Lego Marvel superheros 100% all unlocked character saves (because M O N E Y 🤑 helping another man out), but apparently this game doesn't exist like at all online in wii u format... but it does for PC, Xbox 360, and even PS3, which really is a certified bruh moment for me. And so, I wondering if I could do 1 of the following things semi-easily:

• Edit save files (or find some kind of homebrew that will do that for me) in order to make it 100% in that way without it taking 1,000,000 years to do (I also cannot code, so this one's probably off the table)
  • Convert a save file from a different console into a readable format the the Wii U can read
  • Find someone/somewhere who has a 100% save file and knows how to use homebrew, UNLESS their name is suckerpunchermofo because ding dong ditch
  • Cheat codes/hidden inputs that could put a save file at 100% or something of the like
  • Some other way that I can't think of at the moment

Thanks if literally anyone replies to this tread, because this topic seems to be hidden taboo or some kind of unspoken rule to talk about this game

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
You can emulate the game on wii u emulator on PC then cheat the game to have 99999$ money you want then save then transfer your save file to wii u using wii u save file backup/restore application

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...