Is it possible to cheat With ninjhax 2.0 ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ReswobMeta, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ReswobMeta
    OP

ReswobMeta Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2015
    France
    Hey everyone, sorry for my noob question, but is it possible to cheat on games like Fire Emblem : Awakening with ninjhax 2.0, in a way like the AR CODE exploit by KazoWAR
    ( scanning a qr code while in game to activate cheats to change abilities or classes of characters... ) or any other way ?
    thanks for your answers and sorry if my english is not that good ! :)

2. DutchyDutch

DutchyDutch COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL

Nov 16, 2014
    Netherlands
    I'm not sure, but with TDVS you can not only take save files from the card, but also put other ones back in! You could use a hex editor to find the values for money or whatever you use in Fire Emblem and edit them I guess.

3. ReswobMeta
    OP

ReswobMeta Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2015
    France
    Oh ok, thanks !

4. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    I still want to know if NTR could be supported on this or not

5. marc00077

marc00077 GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    Netherlands Antilles
    Catalunya
    "CFW"'s are not and will probably never be supported for ninjhax 2, it doesn't have enought privileges.

Btw, cheats through the web browser that edit ram (only work on old 3ds) like we've seen (pokemon, ACNL...) aren't related at all with ninjhax version but the browser version (the last numbers on shown on config like 9.2.0-XX). I'm not sure of what's the last version that still works, but I know if you're at 9.4 or less (or browser version 23 or less) the cheats like the pokemon editor work. But I think there aren't any cheats for Fire emblem :(

Last edited by marc00077, Aug 14, 2015
  6. ReswobMeta
    OP

ReswobMeta Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2015
    France
    On shadowofchaos's youtube Channel, he show how to create the qr codes for fire emblem, i have the old 3ds but the web browser exploit is patched :(
    Is there any chance to see someday a cheat homebrew who modify RAM ? :P

7. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    I understand for most CFW, but IIRC, NTR only uses ARM11, which I think is what Ninjhax2 uses. maybe @cell9 can clarify?

8. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    arm 11 kernel =\= arm 11 userland

froggestspirit and marc00077 like this.