1. Naxster

OP Naxster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    I'm just wondering, let say that i create a EmuMMC from Hekate and update that to the latest firmware (as of today it's 9.1.0) using Choidujournx with AutoRCM enabled...
    Let also say that some softwares doesn't work properly due that the firmware is way to new.

Instead of downgrading the EmuMMC is it possible to "Start over" by deleting everyting on the SD card, and create a new EmuMMC and update that to 9.0.1? :)

2. Topik

Topik Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Why not?????

3. Skirlez

Skirlez GBAtemp Regular

Israel
    What software isn't working? Also, I believe that downgrading the emuMMC would be way easier than reinstalling the emuMMC.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    If he hasn't installed games yet recreating the emuMMC is the easiest thing, just need to redo the steps in Hekate (card should not need to be reformatted)

5. Naxster

OP Naxster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    This was just a general question. I think (or I hope) that everything works now with firmware 9.1.0... Just to name a few softwares i was thinking about is; Tinfoil, Goldleaf, EdiZon, Choidujournx, CheckPoint.

Thank you! That was exactly what I was thinking! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - everything, possible, firmware