Is it possible to buy JUST the M3 real expansion paks?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Frederica Bernkastel, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Frederica Bernkastel
    OP

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    Is there a website where I can buy the rumble pak, the RAM pak, and the GBA expansion paks?
    Cause I got an M3, but I only bought the adapter. Can anyone help me (I'd appreciate no flaming..)

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I know that RealHotStuff.com sells the GBA expansions (you shouldn't buy either of the others seperately; there are better and cheaper alternatives), but I don't know of anywhere in the UK that sells them.

If you want rumble, you should get the eWin Rumble Pack from DealExtreme.com for about $4 USD shipped. It's supposedly the best DS rumble pack there is, and you won't find a rumble pack cheaper than that outside of China.

3. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I have the Rumble Pack for sale, for 5 euros it's yours.

4. Swip

Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 29, 2008
    OzModChips sells the GBA Expansion pack alone.

5. Frederica Bernkastel
    OP

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    I just decided to buy a new one, and sell my old one to a friend (at a profit!)
    Now I has a new one! and 45 pounds!

6. Dark^'^Knigh

Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2007
    Paradise
    Are you telling us you 'traded' an old M3 for a new one + 45 pounds = thief! [​IMG]

An M3DS Real can be had for about $40 in Oz, which equates to about 16 of yours. That's an early Chrissie Present!

7. Sam998

Sam998 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2008
    United States
    id buy from Realhotstuff.com they sell GBA expansion pack rumble pack and rumble RAM pack and they're delivery is REALLY FAST!

8. IOwnAndPwnU

IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2008
    Canada
    Wow. Good dealing / persuasion (if any).

The other obvious option is the EZ3in1 which is sold for like $20 on DX. Or the less popular ewin 2in1.