Hacking Is it possible to buy and download a PS Vita game on a PS3?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And then somehow transfer it to the PS Vita? I'm asking because I plan on buying a vita soon and trying to hack it. I mean if the firmware is low enough. And of course you can't access the PSN with a low firmware. So I need another way to get digimon story cyber sleuth.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
That's correct. I've bought and transferred many games to my 3.52 PSTV without updating it in this way.

You need to use VitaUpdateBlocker in order to skip the online check, too.

Cyber Sleuth requires a 3.55 Vita firmware. Or, at least it does in my PSN region.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on the hacks you are interested in.

If you are only interested in eCFW for instance, you would be safe. You can create an ARK or TN-V bubble on =<3.52 and update to 3.55, and it will continue to work.

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And then somehow transfer it to the PS Vita? I'm asking because I plan on buying a vita soon and trying to hack it. I mean if the firmware is low enough. And of course you can't access the PSN with a low firmware. So I need another way to get digimon story cyber sleuth.
I use QCMA to circumvent the updates when connected to PS3 , my vita this in 3.57 with vhbl , tn- v11 and ark2 only works on firmware less than or equal to 3.55 watch this video teaching

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?