Homebrew Is it possible that anyone can actually make a homebrew recording tool for O3DS?

Chazpelo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone says that you must get a N3DS. and the problem is that my only N3DS is dead. and is on the lastest firmware. and that way available is HARD and i sadly dont have any of the DSiWares... and the other way is to buy a capture card from what looks like a abandoned 90s styled website, or record it with a other 3ds or with a mobile device which then makes bad videos... i dont care if the tool will make bad-quality videos.

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think quality is a priority as much as getting it to run. The O3DS is weak enough and adding a recorder would use up it's small amount of RAM making it unuseable.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone says that you must get a N3DS. and the problem is that my only N3DS is dead. and is on the lastest firmware. and that way available is HARD and i sadly dont have any of the DSiWares... and the other way is to buy a capture card from what looks like a abandoned 90s styled website, or record it with a other 3ds or with a mobile device which then makes bad videos... i dont care if the tool will make bad-quality videos.
3ds.guide goes fairly in depth about how to do the transfer. It's fairly easy. Also, you need to have 2 3ds consoles, one with cfw, to do the transfer. Facees monsters costs 2 dollars and is perfectly compatible as well. You could also order a 20 dollar flashcart to cfw a 3ds in a better of minutes.

To answer the streaming question, the answer is simply no. It is 100% physically impossible to wirelessly stream an o3ds console to a PC. The 3ds has no cache to store the compressed jpegs, and has a much slower network speed. Though a program was made to stream an o3ds to a PC, it was less of a video stream and more of a program that sent a screenshot every 5 seconds. Hope this helped. Ask if you have any other questions.

Reactions: x65943

Chazpelo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might try it depsite being less powerful 'due how the old 3ds is less powerful than a new 3ds'

off-topic but it has a weird vram corrupter. maybe trying to rip-off that 'corruption' cheat (again off-topic but it was just a different one)

Last edited by Chazpelo,

Chazpelo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and they actually deleted the download. so no way to get it other than looking at that guy with black hair and cat ears living in egypt (github 404 page)

Last edited by Chazpelo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more