Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible if I want to download the GBA game Pokemon Firered and put it on my R4 and play it? I do not have that expension pack and not willing to get one. I know its inpossible to play GBA Files on a R4 but is there any way I can convert a GBA game and make it be a DS Game. Like I tried to rename the Pokemon Firered game to a .NDS instead of .GBA and it did go to a NDS file but when I put it on my R4 the game it self didn't work... So is there a real converter that I can use or can someone make this game be for the Nintendo DS. Thanks.

Not sure if this was the correct section to post on I'm new. If its the wrong section please move it to the correct. And please help me guys.

Xyjiryo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You... don't understand. It's not the fact that the R4 cannot read the .gba file. It's the fact that a .gba file is just too complex for the R4 to handle.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have an alternative solution to this: go play any of the 3 original versions of this game from original Gameboy. Firered and Leafgreen were actually remakes of the original GB and GBC games Blue, Red, and Yellow. You can play all 3 of those games in the emulator lameboy using a slot 1 card.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is absolutely possible.
Don't let these guys make you think otherwise. Don't search the forums for the other hundreds of posts asking the same thing, hell, don't even search google. Because they're all wrong.
I have a GBA emulator that works on the R4. PM me for my paypal details.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
I do have an alternative solution to this: go play any of the 3 original versions of this game from original Gameboy. Firered and Leafgreen were actually remakes of the original GB and GBC games Blue, Red, and Yellow. You can play all 3 of those games in the emulator lameboy using a slot 1 card.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, has anyone ever told you what R4 stands for? Let me elaborate. This answer may shock you, so be warned:

Retarded Regurgitated Rum Roast

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there is no way? But that other guy said he has a GBA Emulater. And what if you just take the Firered game and code it to make it be a NDS game? Couldn't you just do that.

( oh and I can't buy the dam game. I went to Gamestop and they said they don't sell those anymore. And on Gamestop.com its $25 for a 2004 or 05 game and its for the gameboy... )

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
So there is know way? But that other guy said he has a GBA Emulater. And what if you just take the Firered game and code it to make it be a NDS game? Couldn't you just do that.

rofl2.gif

I love this thread so much.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thanks for telling me. I wish there was a master coder that can accoully convert the whole game to a NDS file.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
Oh thanks for telling me. I wish there was a master coder that can accoully convert the whole game to a NDS file.

How come no one has ever thought about this? Amazing!

Just ban this guy already. He doesn't even take the time to read the forums before asking a question that's been f***ing answered a f***ing gazillion times.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont know it may be a stupid thing to ask/say but :

cant there be like a homebrew game that is based on pokemon fire red
like just homebrew games work on ds (well ds homebrew) but what if somebody makes the homebrew EXACTLY like a normal gba game...
will that work ?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one has ever asked this kind of question retart. They only asked other kind of questions like if there was a GBA Emulater. Im not asking for a dam GBA emullater I am asking if there is a way to convert a GBA game to a NDS.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LivingToDie said:
i dont know it may be a stupid thing to ask/say but :

cant there be like a homebrew game that is based on pokemon fire red
like just homebrew games work on ds (well ds homebrew) but what if somebody makes the homebrew EXACTLY like a normal gba game...
will that work ?

Yeah thats exactly what I mean.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jakob95 said:
So there is know way? But that other guy said he has a GBA Emulater. And what if you just take the Firered game and code it to make it be a NDS game? Couldn't you just do that.

( oh and I can't buy the dam game. I went to Gamestop and they said they don't sell those anymore. And on Gamestop.com its $25 for a 2004 or 05 game and its for the gameboy... )

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Feb 15 2009, 02:02 PM) Oh thanks for telling me. I wish there was a master coder that can accoully convert the whole game to a NDS file.
I wish there was a school that taught you how to spell!
"Threw" that maybe everything would be a little less... hilarious about this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM