Is it possible have coverfloader and USB gx at same time?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jabmaster2, Jul 6, 2009.

1. jabmaster2
    OP

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok I don't know if this happens with everybody but it always happens to me. I have USB gx loader installed and love it with covers downloaded and set up. Now what happens is I want to try coverfloader so I boot it up and download the 3d covers. After I download covers and try play game with coverfloader it freezes my wii and I have have to hard reset. And then none of my other loader work (USB lpader gx or neogamma) until I delete the coverfloader configure file and covers off my sd card. After I delete everything coverfloader all is well with the rest. Am I doing something wrong. I'm on a cios rev 10 3.2u wii. Thanks

2. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
  3. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
    Sorry last bump. Wish someone could helpe with this

4. rutny

Member rutny GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Mate you may want to update to 13b instead of hanging out on rev 10. I am running 13b and have both the loaders you are trying....and they work just fine here. 3D looks pretty sweet these days on coverfloader...
    Also what game(s) are you trying...could be one off those that are very touchy and you have to tweak the settings in the loader before trying./

5. lajd

Member lajd GBAtemp Regular

United States
    perhaps you can try updating Usbloader-GX and coverfloader to the latest versions and see if that sorts the issue.

these loaders don't use the same default paths for their files so there should be no conflict.

i suspect too that it may be the game you are loading that causes the problem.

6. alanchiz

Newcomer alanchiz Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    They both work fine for me on Rev10.
    No problems.

7. la_sombra

Newcomer la_sombra Newbie

United States

Hi Jabmaster2,

I had a very similar problem to yours except coverfloader would reboot. I noticed that it always happened at the end when it tried to load the covers. So, I deleted everything in the covers folder and everything worked again. Also once I downloaded the covers again I didn't have the same problem as before. I would guess something happened during the image download making one or more of the png files crash the application.