Hacking Is it possible for R4 Ultra to use Wood Kernel?

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have R4 Ultra and found out that the best kernel out there is Wood kernel. So is it possible that wood kernel can work with my R4 Ultra? And will it mess up my R4 Ultra or my DS Lite? Please give me answers!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pizzaman123 said:
I have R4 Ultra and found out that the best kernel out there is Wood kernel. So is it possible that wood kernel can work with my R4 Ultra? And will it mess up my R4 Ultra or my DS Lite? Please give me answers!
No, it used to be, but WAIO has been taken down. Please buy a new and better card. I made a post with links to cheaper and better cards
http://gbatemp.net/t267150-what-s-hyper-r4...t&p=3294911

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Son of Science said:
Buy a supercard DStwo/AK2i from shoptemp/dealextreme or something, and stop spamming.
How am I spamming? I just ask question from a website that offers answers. Does anything make sense to you?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pizzaman123 said:
Son of Science said:
Buy a supercard DStwo/AK2i from shoptemp/dealextreme or something, and stop spamming.
How am I spamming? I just ask question from a website that offers answers. Does anything make sense to you?
Your spamming because your making topic after topic when you already made a topic before and there are already topics made for your questions. As well you are being rude to members who point that out. Thus you are spamming.

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
pizzaman123 said:
Son of Science said:
Your spamming because your making topic after topic when you already made a topic before and there are already topics made for your questions. As well you are being rude to members who point that out. Thus you are spamming.
I want to know specifically what I need okay??? And how am I being rude when bitch about everything, this is not your mom's site okay, I can do anything I want on here and there is nothing you can do, so fuck off!!!

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pizzaman123 said:
Son of Science said:
I want to know specifically what I need okay??? And how am I being rude when you bitch about everything, this is not your mom's site okay, I can do anything I want on here and there is nothing you can do, so fuck off!!!

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now now now. You don't have to be rude to me, I gave you my answer and everyone gave you your answer.
Okay and that's fine with me, but when you just say stuff not related to the topic just gets me angry

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pizzaman123 said:
Now now now. You don't have to be rude to me, I gave you my answer and everyone gave you your answer.
Okay and that's fine with me, but when you just say stuff not related to the topic just gets me angry
Well it's the internet, you can't expect everyone to agree with you nor can you expect everyone to jump at the offer to help you nor expect someone to help someone who has been known to make pointless threads. It's how things work. You should really just make one threads and stick with it instead of making side threads that really could have just been one thread. As well do a google search for your question first. All your questions have been asked many times before in the past and that could save room for new questions that could help out the community.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahem, if everyone is done fighting, I figured I'd post my question here than dig up one of those other aforementioned threads regarding this question, but there really is no better alternative firmware for these carts? I also have an Acekard clone alongside an EDGE and original R4, and the best I can do with this clone is AKAIO 1.5. DSTT clones have it better, huh?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jagerstaffel said:
Ahem, if everyone is done fighting, I figured I'd post my question here than dig up one of those other aforementioned threads regarding this question, but there really is no better alternative firmware for these carts? I also have an Acekard clone alongside an EDGE and original R4, and the best I can do with this clone is AKAIO 1.5. DSTT clones have it better, huh?
Well, originally and now, there aren't very many alternative OSes to date that can be widely used. Moonshell2 could sort of be used like a OS before (ysmenu dependant), but the only REAL alternative OSes really consist of AKAIO, WoodRPG, WoodR4, and YSMenu (for commercial rom loading), though you could argue that spinal_cord's work counts as alternative OSes (I do anyways, but they are supposedly for homebrew loading xD...obviously there are still ways for those to work for commercial roms)...and of course, most of those are pretty flashcart specific.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D