is it possble to make a hans hack that allows you to play as masterhand

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by hacksn5s4, Oct 28, 2015.

1. hacksn5s4
    OP

hacksn5s4 Banned

Banned
    Aug 12, 2015
    if some one made it it would be very cool like the bug in melee where you can play as him

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I guess you could hardcode a cheat in the exefs and force hans to load that.

I would be surprised if the hand had its own code just for it and in most games like this the hand will be some impossible to select character number. If you can make a cheat that forces you to always play as a given character (different colours/skins may or may not count as a unique character or may be an additional value) then it should just be a matter of figuring out the value used for the hand. Generating this cheat without emulators and debugging being good will be a pain but should still be doable -- I would look at challenges, especially those activated by winning ? battles and then it goes immediately to it, to see what goes there.
    There might be some fallout if the game was not coded for it but cross that bridge as and when.

Thelostrune likes this.
  3. hacksn5s4
    OP

hacksn5s4 Banned

Banned
    Aug 12, 2015
    for hans i think you need to convert the exefs into code bins