Homebrew Is it possable to unban via reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is is possible to unban and avoid 002-0102 via reset console (PS I have old 2ds)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nope. It is possible however to google this because it's well documented how to unban yourself and possibly avoid getting banned.
You do need a LocalFriendcodeSeed, which we can't provide.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: ThoD

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yet all your comments are all related to CFW things. You really don't need to lie about having CFW or not, and your 2DS wouldn't have been banned with that code if you hadn't.
I had previously had cfw then deleted to sell but no-one want and now I want to do frog miner but I can't if I'm banned. U understand or no

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had previously had cfw then deleted to sell but no-one want and now I want to do frog miner but I can't if I'm banned. U understand or no
thats.... rather scummy to try n sell off an unhacked *Banned* Console, no wonder no one wanted to buy it (and now people reading/searching you, wont trust you if you sell another "unbanned/virgin" system) having admitted to that, you might now find people less inclined to helping

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats.... rather scummy to try n sell off an unhacked *Banned* Console, no wonder no one wanted to buy it (and now people reading/searching you, wont trust you if you sell another "unbanned/virgin" system) having admitted to that, you might now find people less inclined to helping
I
So, you unhacked a banned console to try to sell it. Wow.

I didn't know when I tried to sell it

omegazeroINFI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i dont understand is why you would unhack it before selling it (though i guess this depends on how you were going to sell it). wouldnt it make more sense to hack it and then sell it to someone looking for a modded system? anyways, short of ntrboot, i dont think youll be getting that thing unbanned.

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what i dont understand is why you would unhack it before selling it (though i guess this depends on how you were going to sell it). wouldnt it make more sense to hack it and then sell it to someone looking for a modded system? anyways, short of ntrboot, i dont think youll be getting that thing unbanned.
It was illegal so I didn't want to go to jail

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
...anyway, getting back on topic, you have to CFW the system to unban it.
R u even reading this or not. Don't just come in talking nonsense

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm taking this down before someone gets killed

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need access with cfw to inject the lfcs. There are no other ways to unban that console without it. The only thing you can do besides that is transfer that console to one that is not banned.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye I no I got flashcard to do ntrboot
lil hard to read that , cant honestly tell if that's ment to say "yea no i don't have a flashcard to do ntrboot" or "yea i know i got a flashcard" given you shouldn't be helped imho that you tried to pawn that off knowing it was banned (people like you in this scenario is why in a good way 3rd party lil Ma'n Pa shops now check a 3DS if it can go online access friendlist and test a game to go online before accepting it )(and "i didnt know, and "Didnt want to goto Jail" are weak/poor excuses at most you *should of listed as "Previously Modded, Possibly Banned, Sold AS-IS" instead of flat out Lying it was a virgin system that wasnt banned.)

if you find ontop of this your DS functionality is broken, then the ultimate only way to cfw it is Hardmod, and i get the distinct feeling you cant solder for Shite or if you can, not verry well on tiny small points. Harsh but only option you got left if thats the case, or if your unable to get a flashcard.

Reactions: Namesnipe

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lil hard to read that , cant honestly tell if that's ment to say "yea no i don't have a flashcard to do ntrboot" or "yea i know i got a flashcard" given you shouldn't be helped imho that you tried to pawn that off knowing it was banned (people like you in this scenario is why in a good way 3rd party lil Ma'n Pa shops now check a 3DS if it can go online access friendlist and test a game to go online before accepting it )(and "i didnt know, and "Didnt want to goto Jail" are weak/poor excuses at most you *should of listed as "Previously Modded, Possibly Banned, Sold AS-IS" instead of flat out Lying it was a virgin system that wasnt banned.)

if you find ontop of this your DS functionality is broken, then the ultimate only way to cfw it is Hardmod, and i get the distinct feeling you cant solder for Shite or if you can, not verry well on tiny small points. Harsh but only option you got left if thats the case, or if your unable to get a flashcard.
OK first of all I meant yes I know I got a flash cart and second u mite want to actually read this thread before just leaving a comment. I didn't say once than it wasn't previously modded so don't just read the last comment and think u know everything.

Last edited by Zoroark5,

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
OK first of all I meant yes I know I got a flash cart and second u mite want to actually read this thread before just leaving a comment. I didn't say once than it wasn't previously modded so don't just read the last comment and think u know everything.
Not trying to start anything here, but their post mentioned you wanting to sell the console and you saying you don't want to go to jail, etc. So, I think they actually read the whole thread.

Edit: Typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over