Hardware Is it okay to transfer content from an o3DS to n3DS if Themehax is installed?

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it should be fine. It just won't copy those files. (the 3dsx ones)
In case you didn't see it in the other post: "Keep in mind though that themehax doesn't work on 10.2." :)
I knew that. That's why I uninstalled it because there's no getting around a firmware update with a system transfer.

Last edited by 03bgood,

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a regular 3DS that I got when the 3DS launched back in March 2011 and I'm trying to transfer my games and content via PC and then system transfer and I had Themehax on my o3DS but removed it since my 3DS have to be updated in order to do the system transfer but I'm afraid I'll run into an error during the process. Is it okay to do it? I am transferring my files to the n3DS and I was wondering if my o3DS have to use my regular SD card when transferring files to the n3DS?

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on the "Connecting to internet, please wait" after transferring content from my old 3DS to my New 3DS. What the hell do I do? I choose option 3 (PC) and I'm scared!! It's in an endless loop! Am I fucked? Did I lose anything? I have my files backed up!

Nevermind, all content is on my New 3DS!

Last edited by 03bgood,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on the "Connecting to internet, please wait" after transferring content from my old 3DS to my New 3DS. What the hell do I do? I choose option 3 (PC) and I'm scared!! It's in an endless loop! Am I fucked? Did I lose anything? I have my files backed up!
It takes a while. Nothing's broken, don't worry. It will keep trying until it's finished.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gauging from your other posts you are on 9.3+ firmware on both? So this means you are having it happen on sysnand on N3DS? What firmware is both on? I helped someone on this transfer boot loop earlier here on this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/stuck-in-transfer-loop-on-10-2-0-emunand.401550/#post-5774462

But basically the same will apply and you will just cancel on the popup and go to eshop to resync your games. If you had a NNID, connect that first before going to eshop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1