Homebrew is it okay to "get" skyward sword hd if I have the Wii version?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, do you think its alright to get skyward sword hd if I already have the Wii version? I could never finish it because of the motion controls.
Do you think its alright to download it then?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess so, I don't know if you mean ethically. I'm not a part of the switch scene. I pirate on every other system, but I never play any games except for dkc returns and nsmb. I just don't care about them, so I guess you could say I'm a game "collector." :P

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, in context (since I'm not pirating on the switch), I bought several games like dkc returns, nsmb u/deluxe, the wonderful 101, 3d world, etc. on both the wii u and the switch. I bought them digitally on both, so the only two games I mentioned are on the wii u via either the vwii or injects (have both). I've spent so much time with the wii u, and half the games I play I actually own. I even have cbhc installed when I play no pirated wii u titles, just the injects.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can "test" the game on your system and if you see improvements and/or like the new control scheme, why not? you can buy it. Since everything else is the same (story, combat.. Etc) .

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
According to DF's Review, it is quite the overhaul.
They implemented more QoL improvements than one'd think.

Also consider this:
If you care for other Zelda games to "make the jump", it'd be best to buy it to show support.

I f.e. got PS5:Strikers, despite disliking PS5R, so maaaybe Atlus'll do them fans a fav and SwitchErUp*.

*Port that dang thing

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What Memoir said, yeah. The only one who's gonna stop you in the end is yourself, Nintendo isn't gonna be affected, whether you buy it or not, because they've already made the most of the sales during the first week of release. Everything else is a bonus.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
When a company consistently tries to betray its costumers, piracy becomes a moral obligation.
The developers of videogames are similar to street musicians. You can listen to their music without paying them. But you can also support them. It is not actual piracy like robbing ships by using force.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
for N you don't «buy» the game you get a license to run the unmodified software on the exact unmodified console you pay for. That's why the use of ROMs on Emulators even if you have the original cartridge is not as «legal» at the big N eyes, and they charge you 60 bucks for a emulator and a ROM

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get it, go for it but if you’re able to get it for free with your switch, I would get it for free. This way if you realize you don’t really want the game you could delete it. I personally didn’t like the game on the Wii and never finished it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Too bad, they already drank it.
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    Veho @ Veho: Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.