Homebrew Is it OK to install custom themes using stickerhax with menuhax installed?

Kvnrdrguez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So,i recently installed stickerhax (which i use as my main now.) and i want to know,is it possible and,if so OK to install a custom theme using stickerhax with menuhax installed?

Last edited by Kvnrdrguez,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is is fine, but you must install the custom theme through menuhax manager, otherwise menuhax will be removed.
Not at all, with menuhax 3.0 installs a diferend exploit on newer FWs, it installs the sdiconhax and protects any theme/homemenu data from being writen (that means icon order too). So if someone wants a theme with menuhax on +10.6 you need to install the theme before install menuhax and the only way to uninstall menuhax is from menuhax manager.

Reactions: einhuman197

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not at all, with menuhax 3.0 installs a diferend exploit on newer FWs, it installs the sdiconhax and protects any theme/homemenu data from being writen (that means icon order too). So if someone wants a theme with menuhax on +10.6 you need to install the theme before install menuhax and the only way to uninstall menuhax is from menuhax manager.
Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up :)

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Kvnrdrguez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for telling me! Now i know why menuhax is not loading!

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

This also causes newly installed apps to be gift wrapped every reboot if menuhax is installed prior to installation of the apps.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn