wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
What do you think, 2d fighters are my fav games, and this was going to be great, the first trailer for it was great, but it looks nothing like it, i hope they do a wii version and tone down the gfx and that would be great.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
I don't mind the style change, although I do prefer the style they showed off in the first trailer. A Wii version wouldn't be so bad, but it might just be the graphics that's stopping them from doing a Wii version...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can say I was let down after the first trailer but I reckon it will be something I'll get used too. At least they're not going with a realistic look.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
Yeah I can say I was let down after the first trailer but I reckon it will be something I'll get used too. At least they're not going with a realistic look.

Remember the Street Fighter EX series? Those games were terrible and the graphics urked me so much. I'm glad they've stuck to the cartooney style as realism isn't needed for this series.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we can get the PC version when its out anyway
biggrin.gif

and you seriously cant expect those teaser brush stroky and super flashy graphics do you o.o even if you can emulate it i dont think its such a good idea with possible slowdowns and all. and slowdowns are an absolute nono in fight games

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you even watch the trailer? it's full of gameplay. i liked the small details like the bloat splashing after honda throws sim.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiidslover said:
JKR Firefox said:
Remember the Street Fighter EX series? Those games were terrible and the graphics urked me so much. I'm glad they've stuck to the cartooney style as realism isn't needed for this series.

I just want a 2d fighter. like the odd days.

Unfortunately, most game companies nowadays don't remember us old-school gamers who kept them afloat in the 80's and 90's. A good old-fashioned 2-D melee is what is needed to renew my interest in the Street Fighter series. So, what does Capcom do? They make a semi 3-D, seizure inducing mess. I hope the game looks better in motion then what I've seen from the teasers so far.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
JKR Firefox said:
wiidslover said:
JKR Firefox said:

Unfortunately, most game companies nowadays don't remember us old-school gamers who kept them afloat in the 80's and 90's. A good old-fashioned 2-D melee is what is needed to renew my interest in the Street Fighter series. So, what does Capcom do? They make a semi 3-D, seizure inducing mess. I hope the game looks better in motion then what I've seen from the teasers so far.

Seems like all they care about is profit.
If they release a hardcore 2d gamer, they won't make as much profit.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
JKR Firefox said:
wiidslover said:
JKR Firefox said:

Seems like all they care about is profit.
If they release a hardcore 2d gamer, they won't make as much profit.

They've made 2D street fighters with sprites since forever 1,2,3,alpha series.
Now they try to do it 3D and you guys start moaning about how they dont care about you already?
The game play is pure 2D anyway.
Sure EX series was floaty trash but we've come a long way since then.
Give it a chance will you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.