Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello tempers, a just want to ask if it is a good idea search an used 3DS for GateWay, since they'll give support to the flashcart, maybe we will have all the features in a while and they have confirmed that Homebrew will be supported too, I'll keep my actual 3DS and maybe upgrade it for a 3DS XL, but that one will be for retail games and for eShop access, so, do you recommend me to buy a 3DS with 4.5 FW for GateWay??

And... somewhere I found that Downgrades were possible, then, maybe a can keep my actual 3DS and wait for any downgrade and buy an XL for retail and eShop??

Here they are talking about Downgrades:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-xl-nand-dumps-and-downgrades.350873/

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Si yo fuera tu esperaria un poco mas. Ya viste que Gateway3DS rompio el Region Lock y el Fw spoof. Esperaria pues lo mas probable actualizen la Gateway para funcionar con el Fw 6.2.0

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello tempers, a just want to ask if it is a good idea search an used 3DS for GateWay, since they'll give support to the flashcart, maybe we will have all the features in a while and they have confirmed that Homebrew will be supported too, I'll keep my actual 3DS and maybe upgrade it for a 3DS XL, but that one will be for retail games and for eShop access, so, do you recommend me to buy a 3DS with 4.5 FW for GateWay??

And... somewhere I found that Downgrades were possible, then, maybe a can keep my actual 3DS and wait for any downgrade and buy an XL for retail and eShop??

Here they are talking about Downgrades:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-xl-nand-dumps-and-downgrades.350873/

Umm... They are working on homebrew. So I think there is a chance it might never happen and
Si yo fuera tu esperaria un poco mas. Ya viste que Gateway3DS rompio el Region Lock y el Fw spoof. Esperaria pues lo mas probable actualizen la Gateway para funcionar con el Fw 6.2.0

This, I agree to. But please speak English.

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Si yo fuera tu esperaria un poco mas. Ya viste que Gateway3DS rompio el Region Lock y el Fw spoof. Esperaria pues lo mas probable actualizen la Gateway para funcionar con el Fw 6.2.0 - If I were you, I'll wait a little bit. You watched that Gateway3DS break Region Lock and the Fw spoof. I'll would wait because it's more likely they upgrade the Gateway to work with Fw 6.2.0

OK Gracias!! - Thanks!! so, maybe if I upgrade to 3DSXL I'll keep my actual 3DS (6.2.0) and wait... for any upgrade

PD: Please, answer in English, the last time that I post something in Spanish, the moderators delete my post 'cause "It's an English Forum Only" so :3 to avoid any problem ;D

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Umm... They are working on homebrew. So I think there is a chance it might never happen

and there are any chances for downgrade?? 3DS FW is already dumped, so...??
I think the fastest way is to search for any 3DS under 4xxx, I already have New Super Mario Bros. 2 and I can upgrade to 4.5 for better support with GateWay3DS :S

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
and there are any chances for downgrade?? 3DS FW is already dumped, so...??
I think the fastest way is to search for any 3DS under 4xxx, I already have New Super Mario Bros. 2 and I can upgrade to 4.5 for better support with GateWay3DS :S

Anything can happen. But if you're looking for the ''fastest'' way go ahead and just buy a 3DS you can use gateway on. I mean I'm personally on FW 5.1 and waiting for gateway to release an update. But this might take forever and might never happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninja in chat