Is it good buy a 3DS for GW??

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by MAXLEMPIRA, Aug 16, 2013.

?

What would you do?

  1. Buy 3DS with 4.5 FW

    23.5%
  2. Buy Retail Games

    52.9%
  3. Hope for Downgrade

    29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MAXLEMPIRA
    OP

    MAXLEMPIRA Legends are Made from True Stories...

    Member
    855
    163
    Jun 24, 2012
    Mexico
    Kanto <- Hyrule -> Unova
    Hello tempers, a just want to ask if it is a good idea search an used 3DS for GateWay, since they'll give support to the flashcart, maybe we will have all the features in a while and they have confirmed that Homebrew will be supported too, I'll keep my actual 3DS and maybe upgrade it for a 3DS XL, but that one will be for retail games and for eShop access, so, do you recommend me to buy a 3DS with 4.5 FW for GateWay??

    And... somewhere I found that Downgrades were possible, then, maybe a can keep my actual 3DS and wait for any downgrade and buy an XL for retail and eShop??

    Here they are talking about Downgrades:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-xl-nand-dumps-and-downgrades.350873/
     
  2. EvilMakiPR

    EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,250
    647
    Apr 9, 2013
    Si yo fuera tu esperaria un poco mas. Ya viste que Gateway3DS rompio el Region Lock y el Fw spoof. Esperaria pues lo mas probable actualizen la Gateway para funcionar con el Fw 6.2.0
     
  3. Sychophantom

    Sychophantom I'm a plant.

    Member
    1,190
    344
    Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    This is an English-only message board.
     
    BAHIM Z 360 likes this.
  4. ßleck

    ßleck Console Peasant

    Member
    360
    388
    Jun 4, 2013
    Netherlands
    I don't know. Help.
    Umm... They are working on homebrew. So I think there is a chance it might never happen and
    This, I agree to. But please speak English.
     
  5. MAXLEMPIRA
    OP

    MAXLEMPIRA Legends are Made from True Stories...

    Member
    855
    163
    Jun 24, 2012
    Mexico
    Kanto <- Hyrule -> Unova
    OK Gracias!! - Thanks!! so, maybe if I upgrade to 3DSXL I'll keep my actual 3DS (6.2.0) and wait... for any upgrade

    PD: Please, answer in English, the last time that I post something in Spanish, the moderators delete my post 'cause "It's an English Forum Only" so :3 to avoid any problem ;D
     
  6. MAXLEMPIRA
    OP

    MAXLEMPIRA Legends are Made from True Stories...

    Member
    855
    163
    Jun 24, 2012
    Mexico
    Kanto <- Hyrule -> Unova
    and there are any chances for downgrade?? 3DS FW is already dumped, so...??
    I think the fastest way is to search for any 3DS under 4xxx, I already have New Super Mario Bros. 2 and I can upgrade to 4.5 for better support with GateWay3DS :S
     
  7. ßleck

    ßleck Console Peasant

    Member
    360
    388
    Jun 4, 2013
    Netherlands
    I don't know. Help.
    Anything can happen. But if you're looking for the ''fastest'' way go ahead and just buy a 3DS you can use gateway on. I mean I'm personally on FW 5.1 and waiting for gateway to release an update. But this might take forever and might never happen.
     
    Rydian and MAXLEMPIRA like this.