Gaming Is it at all possible to update games offline?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm between jobs right now and don't have internet. I have Ark Survival Evolved, and since I've gone offline, the text entry box has broken (when I type in a console command, or try to rename a dino, item box, new character, anything, when I press enter, the box is blank, like nothing was typed).

I have reason to believe an update will fix this. Not to mention, I just want the latest updates for it. Is there somewhere I can download updates for a game to a USB and update it that way?

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
(Copied from Microsoft's website)
There are some activities that you need to be online to use, such as:

• Playing games and apps that require an Internet connection.
  • Playing games that require online sign-in, even for a single player.
  • Syncing and playing saved games on more than one console.
  • Using social features like friends, messages, and parties.
  • Browsing and buying content from the Xbox Store, Music & TV, and Groove.
  • Using Xbox SmartGlass.
  • Updating the console or apps.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm between jobs right now and don't have internet. I have Ark Survival Evolved, and since I've gone offline, the text entry box has broken (when I type in a console command, or try to rename a dino, item box, new character, anything, when I press enter, the box is blank, like nothing was typed).

I have reason to believe an update will fix this. Not to mention, I just want the latest updates for it. Is there somewhere I can download updates for a game to a USB and update it that way?
some games , like psp games can be updated offline by downloading the update files , this requires cfw and so on , but i'm pretty sure the game you just mentioned has to be online to update

IzeC0ld

N$K867
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noo you cant update games offline. For some reason, microsoft wont allow the use of a usb unless its for media explorer which you can download for offline. Other then that your out of luck with updates on a usb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM