Hacking Is it allowed to sell one's card in here?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a buy/sell/trade forum that all sales on this forum must go through. You need 100 posts to view and post in it. Trying to sell outside of that forum will result in your thread being locked, as has happened before.

Reactions: Starhowl

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it does :)

thats nice, cause i also wanted to sell something, well one of my n3ds since i recently caved and bought a us n3ds. so trying to sell my jp n3ds @ 9.2. cant wait before i have access to that board. so i can post, man i splurged, 4 3ds, 3ds, 3dsXL, N3DSXL JP, and N3DSXL US. LOL! waste of monehhhhhhhhhhhh

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one actually addressed your question, assuming you mean your flashcard, yes it is. Just don't put games on it (if it has built in memory and/or an included microSD card). Then you'd be selling pirated copies of games, and that's a big no-no.

Starhowl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Of course I won't be putting games on it.

It's just that I couldn't bear the fact that I wouldn't be able to play online on my N3DS even with private headers, so I updated it anyway.

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Of course I won't be putting games on it.

It's just that I couldn't bear the fact that I wouldn't be able to play online on my N3DS even with private headers, so I updated it anyway.

Then yes, I don't see why you're not allowed to sell here, though there is a possibility of the thread getting locked as others have stated.
If you don't have any luck here then maybe the official gw forum will help, theres a buy/sell section there where I bought my housemate his gw for a reduced price.

Reactions: Starhowl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.