Is it allowed to sell one's card in here?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Starhowl, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Starhowl
    OP

Starhowl Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Is it?

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    There is a buy/sell/trade forum that all sales on this forum must go through. You need 100 posts to view and post in it. Trying to sell outside of that forum will result in your thread being locked, as has happened before.

Starhowl likes this.
  3. Starhowl
    OP

Starhowl Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Awww. But one more, thanks for the info! ;P

4. the3dsguy

the3dsguy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada
    does it automatically unlock?

5. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Yes, it does :)

6. the3dsguy

the3dsguy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada

thats nice, cause i also wanted to sell something, well one of my n3ds since i recently caved and bought a us n3ds. so trying to sell my jp n3ds @ 9.2. cant wait before i have access to that board. so i can post, man i splurged, 4 3ds, 3ds, 3dsXL, N3DSXL JP, and N3DSXL US. LOL! waste of monehhhhhhhhhhhh

7. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Since no one actually addressed your question, assuming you mean your flashcard, yes it is. Just don't put games on it (if it has built in memory and/or an included microSD card). Then you'd be selling pirated copies of games, and that's a big no-no.

8. Starhowl
    OP

Starhowl Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Of course I won't be putting games on it.

It's just that I couldn't bear the fact that I wouldn't be able to play online on my N3DS even with private headers, so I updated it anyway.

9. iViperz

iViperz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2015
    Then yes, I don't see why you're not allowed to sell here, though there is a possibility of the thread getting locked as others have stated.
    If you don't have any luck here then maybe the official gw forum will help, theres a buy/sell section there where I bought my housemate his gw for a reduced price.

Starhowl likes this.