Is it a good time to upgrade to (and hack) a N3DS now? I want the better 3D. I successfully downgraded by O3DS, how safe downgrading the N3DS atm? Is it better to downgrade now when the downgrade process is still new but 10.3 is hacked (so I can retry if softbricked) or should I wait and use whatever new downgrade process they will have for 10.4 (assuming downgrading gets patched by 10.4)? Do we know if there will be a downgrade process for 10.4? If so, are we looking at days or months?