Homebrew Is homepass down or dying out for 3DS version 9.5?

dreams062

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone I been having a bumpy time in getting homepass with my 3ds v9.5. I’m running windows 7 (32 bit) and have a TP-Link (USB Wi-FI) and it worked great when homepass was introduce but now it’s a different story. I followed many methods and so far the only method that works is the glaciergaglaciergaming.co.uk one (http://www.glaciergaming.co.uk/articles/640/homepass-for-3ds-version-94-on-windows) however I noticed that in past three days it only work around 1-4 am (USA mountain time) plus to add it only get homepass from people in Europe (I believe its afternoon over there more less and people are awake and using there 3ds). Does anyone know any other method might work or why I can’t manage to getNorth American homepasses.

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me my homepass is still working. I use a wrt router for that. The only thing i had to do after the update was, to deactivate the WPA2 encryption.
And I think that you can only get people that are online. So if no north American are online too you wont find them.

I tested it last week and got only 6 other persons in 2 hours. So i think not so many use it anymore.

Reactions: dreams062

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tested yesterday evening again and got 30 miis in less than 20 minutes...
i can try again tonight and take pics with miis at entrance

they were from every corner of the world

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
i tested yesterday evening again and got 30 miis in less than 20 minutes...
i can try again tonight and take pics with miis at entrance

they were from every corner of the world

30?

Isn't it limmited to 10 mii's at entrance? then you have to play your miipark games, or skip playing and go back to the entrance once you have new mii's waiting there?

keyra

Trophies
XP
Country
France
30?

Isn't it limmited to 10 mii's at entrance? then you have to play your miipark games, or skip playing and go back to the entrance once you have new mii's waiting there?
yup that's what i wanted to say
i get 10, take their puzzles > go back to entrance > get 10 more...

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also, what SSID are you guys using? I personaly use attwifi still (even tho I saw some messages to use some mcdonald name) and get a lot of hits per all MACs from the "Extended Prime MACs" list.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I use NZ@McD1 at most mac's, with a few exceptions (KPN and a very few attwifi)

with NZ@McD1 you get the Nzone icon on your 3DS, but in all cases i can't even connect to the Nzone cause of not been allowed in my region (even European nzone spots)
not that i care, i just want to get the Mii's (Just need to find a mac with special Mii's (gold pants)) :D

keyra

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I use NZ@McD1 at most mac's, with a few exceptions (KPN and a very few attwifi)

with NZ@McD1 you get the Nzone icon on your 3DS, but in all cases i can't even connect to the Nzone cause of not been allowed in my region (even European nzone spots)
not that i care, i just want to get the Mii's (Just need to find a mac with special Mii's (gold pants)) :D

i'm on attwifi and i got some gold pants

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mainly use attwifi & the main mac. Or I'm on the Nintendo World store mac/SSID. (Hey Ninty, I'm still waiting for my ban for using the gold pants lol)

I have gold pants and if you want to meet me, check the above hotspots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu