Is Gorilla Glue truly that good?

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Gorilla Glue better than the generic super glue if anyone knows? I wonder because if it is, then it could be worth paying a bit more for GG instead.

And I guess it's super strong 'cause this woman used their super glue to spread all over her hair (who does that?).

It's called glue and somehow it was Gorilla Glue's fault according to her. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: vika and SylverReZ

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't remember if I've tried their standard Gorilla Glue. Certainly not as a hair product.

I've tried their glass glue, which works well, tho you can't put it through the dishwasher. I've tried their Gorilla Tape, which is way stronger than duct tape, and I've tried their special waterproof tape for leaks, which actually works on the one leak I've used it for. Based on that I'd assume their normal glue is pretty good.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is Gorilla Glue better than the generic super glue if anyone knows? I wonder because if it is, then it could be worth paying a bit more for GG instead.

And I guess it's super strong 'cause this woman used their super glue to spread all over her hair (who does that?).

It's called glue and somehow it was Gorilla Glue's fault according to her. 🤨

She doesn't deserve to sue a company responsible, especially as it's her own fault for using it on her hair in the first place. Let me guess, she's from Florida? - the dumbest state on Earth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte