Gaming Is "GBA SP" or "DS lite" Battery compatible with the "original DS" (fatty)?

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hello guys!

Ok so i bought the original DS, the fat one (i mean i won it on auction for $3.97, mint condition. pretty sweet catch! ...but i still need to wait it to arrive...),
and so, while i wait, i was wondering about it's battery.
Is the original DS battery the same as GBA SP or DS lite battery, or is it a completely different battery?

I presume it's the same as (but i don't know actually, hence this topic) GBA SP battery cause it uses the same charger port/charger as​
GBA SP (judging by charging port in back of the fat DS). But again since its a DS, its perhaps closer to DS lite, hence it uses the DS lite battery?​

The reason i ask this is if battery on fatty is dead or bad, i want to know what battery to look for in advance, to prepare since where i'm from,
there are few things like those and i like to be prepared in advance.

So if you would be kind to answer id appreciate it~ ^^

Thanks~
:nds:

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Thanks for the link but i wont be buying from amazon or e-bay, i have local shopping websites for used and new stuff. I was not just asking for where and what to buy,
i was more interested in battery it self if anyone has tried it or can compare. I mean someone who has it.

But thanks anyway, info on that pic is also a good clue! :)

I appreciate it!

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM