1. HollowSuperHylianHedgehog

Newcomer

United States
    Someone said that Game Pass Ultimate only works in countries that support All Access. That doesn't make sense to me, and since i too dont trust whatever anyone says on the Internet, i want to see what the majority says.
    (unnecessary: im going to buy series s for me ,and one s for my cousin, and i want to share games, live gold and game pass. So if game pass ultimate for xbox series s is supported in countries only that support All Access, im going to buy a xbox one s instead

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

You don't need to make the same thread in different sections. Pretty sure you've done it before too.

3. HollowSuperHylianHedgehog

Newcomer

United States
    i did it 1 other time and now, cause i wasnt sure in which section this question was supposed to go, and nobody viewed my thread.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

You did it two minutes apart. You need to pick a section and make 1 thread. Everybody who's ever used a forum knows you don't make multiples of the same tread in different sections. Thread reported.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - countries, Ultimate, Series