is Gadgetys Legit?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by ThriLL, Mar 14, 2009.

Mar 14, 2009

is Gadgetys Legit? by ThriLL at 2:44 AM (1,397 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ThriLL
    OP

Newcomer ThriLL Advanced Member

United States
    Ok, I'm still hunting for a Flash Cart, and I came across this site, Gadgetys, they have the ELink cart instock. Is the site trustworthy?

http://www.gadgetys.com/en/elink-gba-flash...-idsl-512m.html

Also, if you scroll down at the description area, they have a link to the review thread of the product on this site (GBAtemp). I guess this site's pretty known xD

And is the ELink a good flashcart?

2. shoving_tacoz

Newcomer shoving_tacoz Member

United States
    NO! I ordered a flashcard from them, express shipping. They charged me right away. one whole month later, I begin the process of trying to figure out what happened. The CSR tells me that it shipped. Then they tell me the product wasn't in stock and didn't ship. Then the CSR claims the person who filled my order is sick and they don't know what I'm talking about. Finally, 2 months in, they tell me that they can ship it if I want it, but it's been so long they don't know. This is all for a product that was 'in stock'. I got my bank to give me a refund. DO NOT SHOP THERE! They also deleted my feedback and product reviews, as well as disabling my account.

3. shoving_tacoz

Newcomer shoving_tacoz Member

United States
    Also note they have 4 or 5 clone sites with different titles, all the same scam.

4. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    realhotstuff.com still have EZ Flash IV for $35.

I just got one from them... it worked out ok...