Is french fries overkill in fastfood industry?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As Cook I am also "surprised" how many People have the 'Will" to learn it today.:yay:
A very nice Attitude/Behavior.

Myself loves Burger King and Fast Food too.

As a Kind of compensation for every Days cooking.:D
It's interesting actually, I love cooking every day for other people but I hate cooking for myself. So yeah, I'll gladly take a Whopper too.

Reactions: Alexander1970

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I loved it too but I use sweet potatoes fries in the bake with olive oil. It is superfood and much more healthier. The best of all, very flavour than French Fries. I use herbs and black pepper crush on it. Delicious!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just don't order the meal? Here, at least, a burger plus drink is still cheaper than a meal deal so nobody is *forcing* you to have the fries. If you want fries but want to cut down the carbs, have chicken nuggets or some other non bread related product.
This is how I have recently done things. I love the taste of fries but they are by far one of the worst things of a burger meal together with the soda. Instead I have opted to go with just the burger and/or a salad with carbonated water.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all